Links

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hump Day

Well I guess you can call this Hump day, it is Wednesday, but tomorrow is Thanksgiving and both Michelle and I will be off work. She has to work Friday, I'm still up in the air as to whether I am going to or not, I have a couple of weeks of vacation built up and am about 50/50 on whether or not I take off.

I got a Home Use license of Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Extended yesterday. First time I've actually seen it as I have office 2008 on all of my work computers. It is a bit of a change from 2008, and it is a welcome change as there are many nice new features.

I hope all the hunters have nailed themselves a buck or two this week. It's been a little warm for this time of the year and that might affect hunting a little bit. Not really a hunter so I can't really comment on anything other than that.

Michelle was starting to feel a little under the weather yesterday evening, so we popped her (and me) up on Vitamin C and made sure she got plenty of rest.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: