Links

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Lazy Saturday

After a long week at work, I don't have too much planned out for today. Michelle went out last night with some of the wives from my softball team. Our left Fielder Justin Knapp and his wife Samantha and daughter Hayley all are moving to Charleston since Samantha found a new job down in the capital city. So a few of the wives, Girlfriends and ex-GF's got together last night at Applebees to say goodbye to Samantha.

I fell asleep before Michelle got home and briefly remember talking to her about 10 seconds before I fell back asleep yesterday evening.

I think it is going to be a lazy day today that may consist of popcorn and watching a few movies. We got the Karate Kid from Netflix and plan on watching it today. The movie Avatar is on at 8:00 this evening on HBO.

No WVU football today, they are off.

No comments: