Links

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesdays Tidbits

* It's Tuesday, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* Talked to Pam last night, Moke and Ang have arrived in Myrtle Beach for their honeymoon.

* 74 Shopping days left until Christmas.

* It's been 165 days since mine and Michelle's engagement.

* 942 days ago Michelle and I went out on our first date together, turned out to be the luckiest day of my life.

* After a nice relaxing four day weekend, I have to return to work today. I can't say that I haven't enjoyed myself. Has a couple relaxing days, went to a surprise Birthday party for a close friend and went to a wedding. I would say it was a full and eventful four days off for me.

* I wanted to stop and see President Clinton yesterday, but I ended up working on the car and was talking to my Sister Pam who stopped by for a visit and brought me some haluski!!!!

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: