Links

Monday, July 19, 2010

Yuck, Monday

I think the title says it all, the weekend is over with and it's time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for the next few days. The weekend is now just a memory as we look forward to another one at the end of the workweek.

Two softball games for me this week, one tonight and the second one tomorrow night. Both games are at 7:00, so I have the fortunate luck of having them at a decent hour. For me, the 7:00 slot is the best, it's not too early where I can't go home and eat and change clothes, and it's not too late where it throws off a sleep pattern.

We watched a couple of movies yesterday. The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia. It's a movie that is playing at the Warner, but I rented it from Amazon. The other was 2012. Both were worth the enjoyment of seeing and passed the day quite nice.

However today it's back to work. Hi ho hi ho

No comments: