Links

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Is It Over Already?

I can't really complain, long weekends are very nice, but all good things do need to come to an end and it is back to work for both Michelle and myself today. So I guess it is time to stick the nose back on the grindstone and get back to work.

It was a very nice day off yesterday, Michelle and I went and saw the Movie Karate Kid at the theater yesterday. I do have to say that as far as remakes go, this one did the original justice and was done very well. It was worth the two hours and twenty minutes of my time and money to see. Both Michelle and myself have given it two thumbs up for anyone thinking about going to see it.

Softball season returns for me tonight after a nice couple of week break. We have a game this evening at 8:00 on Liberatore Field. It'll be great to see the guys after a two week break, now I am ready for us to compete in the home stretch.

Oh well, can;t reach another weekend until I do this week. Hi ho hi ho

No comments: