Links

Friday, July 02, 2010

Big Ole Hairy Three Day Weekend

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and this time it is an extended three day weekend to make it a Big Ole Hairy Weekend.

Looking for a little bit of free or cheap entertainment for this evening? Well grab your favorite seat, some beverages and snacks and head on down to the Hazel Ruby McQuain Amphitheater on the Mon for a free showing of Imagine That. Weather is going to be nice as it will be all weekend.

Tomorrow Michelle and I will be attending the annual Rosiak 4th of July Pic Nic that we go to every year. This will be Michelle's third and I have lost count on how many years I have attended this in a row. I think this will be my 13th in a row that I have attended, dating clear back to 1997 or 98. I look forward to seeing Pat and Frank every year and this one will be no exception.

Weather is supposed to be great here all week. No rain in the forecast and both Michelle and I (we didn't know if she was going to be able to) will enjoy a nice relaxing three day weekend away from the workplace. I had thought about extending that into a four day, but Michelle is swamped at work and I would rather not stay home without her.

On a side note for those of you who ordered Pampered Chef from Michelle, the stuff is in and has been separated and we will be distributing it out when we get the chance to deliver the goods to the appropriate person.

It's going to be great weather and an extended Holiday weekend, have a great friday. Hi ho hi ho.

No comments: