Links

Monday, July 05, 2010

What a Day

I had a great 4th of July, and I hope everyone else had their fill of BBQ's, Fireworks and time with family. It's a special time of the year for both me and this country, I tend to love it because it is a time when people around the community all gather around to watch fireworks.

Last night I went to see the fireworks with many members of my family near the dam on the rails to trails. I had my camera in tow once again and managed to get a few good pictures before it got too dark. All the images from last night are posted HERE. I put a number of them on Facebook, but a few were not appropriate for that forum so I placed them on my site for everyone's viewing pleasure.

I'm still off today and so is Michelle, enjoying the final day of our extended four day weekend together.

No comments: