Links

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tidbits

* Been a while, maybe it is time for a Saturday Morning tidbits.

* Erica Jean is still in the hospital, she was scheduled to go home yesterday, but her fever went back up yesterday morning and they retained her another day.

* Mark SanJulian, Roberts father has also been in the hospital this week. I got a chance to talk briefly with Kim and she said that his blood pressure had dropped and they transferred him from Preston Memorial to Ruby. No updates after that.

* My Mom is going to have Cataract Surgery before me. I think she said she is going in in early February for hers.

* I scheduled mine yesterday, it is going to be on March 17th. I have to go through a pre-op with the anesthesiologist on Feb 15th and meet with my Dr on March 1.

* Our carpets smell April Fresh, Michelle rented a Rug Doctor last night and we are well on the way to steam cleaning all of the carpets.

* Today at 3:00 there will be a family dinner for Moke. We are planning on going to the Golden Coral to make it easy. He and And were recently engaged and I think he wants to make a formal announcement.

* All kinds of good basketball in Morgantown today, many of the top High School teams were at Morgantown High last night and this morning, WVU v Ohio State this afternoon and then High School All-Americans and top 10 national teams galore tonight at the Coliseum. Needless to say the Coliseum will have quite a few future big name NBA stars in it today.

* Terri got a chance to meet a WVU basketball legend last night. They are going to retire "Hot" Rod Hundley's number today and he was at Gene's last night when Terri was there. She texted me, it would have been an honor for me.

* I hope everyone has a great day.

No comments: