Links

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Morning

Yesterday most of the family met at the Golden Coral to have dinner and to spend a little bit of time with Moke before he has to deploy once again to Iraq for another four months on this tour.

It was supposed to be a surprise, but Moke and Ang were the first ones there and basically beat everyone there. They were sitting in their car as we pulled in and Jeanie pulled in right behind us.

Dinner wasn't too bad, but I would venture to say that since we had a private room and most people were having to get there own drink refills and stacking the used empty plates on an table that the guys tip wasn't that good.

My sister Pam who loves to have her picture taken and even commented on it begged me to put this picture of her up on my BLOG.

It was a good day, but we left a little early as we had to take a trip to Walmart. My old water purifier was starting to leak and we just couldn't have that. So I replaced my 3 stage with a 3 stage with flavor options. Since the flavors are hard to find sometimes, I bought the entire stock out of the store and stacked up on rasberry and lemon flavors. Pure, clean, cold and lemon flavored drinking water coming out of my faucet. Everyone here loves it, I would recommend one to everyone, as a matter of fact Michelle recommended one to a lady at Sam's and her recommendation was enough for her to purchase one.

Afterwards we came home and settled down and watch the movie The Color Purple before I retired for the evening.

On a side note, I did see my brother in law Robert yesterday, he told me that they had released his father and he was home resting. They have cut off his BP medicine and are monitoring him closely for the next 30 days.

No comments: