Links

Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to the Love of my life

Birthdays are special days. When they are your own they are treasured, but I think when someone you love so dearly is the one having the birthday, to me it just means just a little bit more to me.

I don't think I can put into words how much she means to me and just what she has done for me. Maybe there are days when I don't show her how much I appreciate everything she does for me each and every day. I promise you, I am the luckiest guy on this planet and I know this.

Michelle, you are the absolute love of my life. I love you with all of my heart, and I want to wish you the happiest of birthdays today.

So today when and if you happen to see the love of my life, regardless of where it may be, wish her a very happy birthday. She is someone who deserves a great birthday.

I love you and Happy Birthday...on a Big Ole Hairy Friday =)

No comments: