Links

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Hump Day

Well we have made it through the first couple of days in the week and we are now going over the hump and heading on the downside of the week.

The week has been eventful for me with me finding out Monday what I already knew about having a cataract. I am about 99% sure that I will elect to have the surgery and have it corrected this spring.

The WVU Men's Basketball team will try to get back on the winning track tonight as they host Rutgers at 7:00 at the WVU Coliseum. Just like every other game from this point on out, this game will be televised and you will be able to watch it on ESPN. A friend of mine will be directing the game for ESPN.

Things have been a little slow this week at work after the new year, it should pick up significantly here in the very near future when I will once again be one busy puppy.

Val and Amy's lives just got significantly busier, they are both working for H&R Block now and it's after the first of the year, so W-2's will be issued to everyone by the end of the month. Something tells me they are going to get very busy here in the next few weeks and it will last for a few months as tax season is once again upon us.

Oh well, Hi ho hi ho....

No comments: