Links

Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday

Yeah the weekend is over, the basketball was played and we beat Ohio State and the women lost to Notre Dame. The Super Bowl Teams have been set and the weekend as we know it is now behind us.

I can't complain however, it was a fairly good weekend, Erica jean is feeling better and was getting around yesterday afternoon without Oxygen, she was doing so well that they let her go home late last night.

It's back to work today for me, once I get into work I think I have a meeting scheduled for today but am not 100% sure on that. I guess I will know when I walk in the door and turn on one of my computers and read my e-mail. I could log in through Citrix and check it, but I'll know as soon as I get there.

Weather was rainy all weekend but I guess that is better than the alternative of having much lower temperatures and snow up to your butt crack.

Hope everyone survives their Monday.

No comments: