Links

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Morning Thoughts

I'm sitting here early on a Sunday morning, everyone is asleep except me and I have a nice fire going in the fireplace. In the background the movie Sweeney Todd is playing and Johnny Depp is singing as I hear the crackling of the locust trees burning in the fireplace.

There is a possibility there may be some very bad news in the family in the near future. I'll wait for a few days if need be to see what the current verdict is before I say anything.

Michelle and I anticipated non travel friendly roads this morning so we went out yesterday afternoon and did the weeks grocery shopping. That coupled with the Steelers season being done and the Mountaineers playing last night will make this a relaxing day with little to do.

I do need to read my paperwork for my upcoming surgery however today so that I cna get the ball rolling on that.

No comments: