Links

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tidbits

* This evening Michelle, Chris, Jenny and myself were going to venture to Pittsburgh to watch the Pirates take on the Colorado Rockies. Unfortunately Jenny has come down with a touch of the flu, so the plans are on hold and may either be moved back a day or later in the summer.

* I'll be driving to work the rest of the week, Chad is out of town the rest of the week on business for an ESRI user's conference in Baltimore. We'll hold down the ship the rest of the week.

* I managed to pay my bills and balance my books yesterday afternoon. I had a months worth of receipts in my wallet and it needed emptied. Now my butt wont be sore when I have to sit on it extended periods of time. I do everything electronically and use what I call the envelope method of book keeping, except over the years it has advanced from envelopes to spreadsheets.

* West Virginia is now going to build a coal liquidification plant . They predict it will produce 100 Million Gallons of gas a year from Coal. Good news for the West Virginia economy.

How about I leave you with a little video to get you ready for the fall.


No comments: