Links

Monday, July 07, 2008

Best Weekend In a Long Time

I can't think of a weekend that was so great in some time. It was no one thing I did, Friday was actually an indoor power lounge day because of the weather, but this is one of the better weekends I have had in recent memory.

I spent 76 1/2 Straight hours with Michelle, we went out to eat, visited family, watched a few movies and even had our own little cookout this evening at Krepps park before we officially ended our weekend and I took her home.

I think we have learned a lot more about each other than ever before. We had some great talks, some meaningful and some just downright silly, I wouldn't trade one second of it for anything. I look forward to spending more, longer and better ones with her than this one even.

Next Saturday, we are talking about traveling to Idlewild Park (she won four free passes to the theme park of her choice earlier this summer. Weather permitting, we will be heading north.

However to get to another weekend, it's back to work. Hi Ho, Hi Ho....

No comments: