Links

Thursday, July 03, 2008

It's a Bog Ole Hairy.......

.......Thursday. It's not Friday HOWEVER, for me it is time to sit back and cease the labors for the week and take time out and enjoy the fruits of those labors, it is the start of my weekend!!!!

For any of you who may be unfortunate and have to work on Friday, sucks to be you. It will be our nations 232nd birthday and you should take a good healthy dump on your bosses desk for making you work. =)

Michelle said to tell all my readers hellooooooooooooooo (in your best Mrs. Doubtfire voice) and for everyone to have a very safe and happy 4th of July Holiday.

At the office yesterday we were all listening to the Eric and Kevin Show , we have been playing are you smarter than Kevin all week until Eric got back today. Actually Mark Devault's stapler is smarter than everyone, but waiting for the show they wee on a site called OneplusYou.com taking some very hilarious quizzes. I learned yesterday that my body could feed 19 cannibals, and I could take 28 5 year olds, but only because I'm uncouth and would be willing to use one as a weapon to take out others. I did find a few things out about my blog.


george-hall.blogspot.com/

WANTED FOR THE INAPPROPRIATE FORCE-FEEDING of a WILLING GYPSY

$2500



What's Your


I guess I'm wanted.

Have a great Thursday and hopefully the start of a safe weekend filled with family, pic nics and fireworks.

No comments: