Links

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesdays Tidbits

* Every once in a while you have a little writers block and I just need to put our a tidbits.

* July 13 will be a dual Erica/Josh birthday party at Val's. She has decided to celebrate both of their birthdays in one shot this year.

* A Very Happy Birthday should have went out to Trish's Mom Pat Rosiak.

* Speaking of Rosiak, Michelle and I will be venturing to the Rosiak family 4th of July pic nic this Saturday. I'll make sure my biggest water gun is up and running and ready to be used. great time, great food and a huge water battle.

* I may have to make a business trip here next month to Charleston, South Carolina. July and the beach, I can't think of a better way to spend a few days, especially when it is on someone else's dime.

* I tried calling Mom this past Saturday, she was on a church trip to Columbus Ohio for the day.

No comments: