Links

Friday, June 13, 2008

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that favorite time of the week when the labors of the week cease, and we take time out to sit back and enjoy the fruits of our labors. It is the Start of yet another weekend!!!

It's going to be a short day for me on the first day in our new office in Fairmont. Tuesday saw us pack everything up in our old office and today we will be unpacking and sorting things out in our new office.

I did get a great little present from Michelle and Hayley yesterday, they bought me a 7" digital picture frame that I have taken my old SD card and have used as the pictures. I'm going to put it on my desk at my new office rather than putting up multiple picture frames. I was very surprised and grateful of the gesture, I am going to put it to good use.

Tonight Boparc will return it's Family Night Under the Stars Drive-in Movies with a free showing of teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles tonight at the Hazel Ruby McQuain Amphitheater downtown.

Michelle and I went to Black Bear last night for dinner. I think she was impressed with the food, I've always loved the place and enjoyed the food. If you are going to go to the movie tonight, stop in at Black Bear before you stop down. Sam Lamont, a guy who I used to work with at the NRAC will be playing at 6:30.

Does anyone realize that it is Friday the 13th?

Have a great day.

No comments: