Links

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Start of a Multi Cache last night.

Last night Michelle and I started a multi cache, which is a series of caches to try to find the final one. The one we started doing was called shoppers delight. It started out at Mountaineer Mall and the second part is at Morgantown Mall and the two of these will provide the coordinates to the final cache. We have half of the coordinates for the final cache, we just need to find the second half today to get those final coords.

In our adventures last night, I found a great desktop shot for you photographers of the city of Morgantown. Just go behind target and you will see one of the single most picturesque views of Morgantown that I think I have ever seen. Going at early dusk when lights are starting to come on is the ultimate time to grab this picture that I did not grab last night.

Later on my sweetie and I stopped at Wal-Mart and got the guilt free size versions of Ben and Jerry's ice cream before we came home and retired for the evening.

You have to love a girl who is channel surfing and finds a 0-0 Pittsburgh Pirates game on in the 10th inning and says ooo ooo.

Have a great day.

No comments: