Links

Sunday, June 22, 2008

100 Days and counting

This is the 100th day since Michelle and I had our first date, so it can be called our 100 day celebration. Each day I grow closer and closer to her and am very thankful that she has come into my life. I must have done something right, because I am as happy now as I have ever been. I don't think I have ever been this fortunate in my life as far as career, education, love life, family, health and just general well being has all been this much in sync at one time.

Not to mention finding someone I love very much in the last 100 days I have been on a memorable team that competed in Steelers Trivia and been selected the the Blue and Gold News Hall of Fame, switched jobs, switched offices and have really started pursuing a new hobby of geocaching.

Speaking of, I went back up yesterday and grabbed a picture of what I was talking about yesterday. I just you need a better camera than what I have to capture the majestic view that is that location.

Have a game tonight at 8:00 and a double header tomorrow, the fun continues.

Michelle, thank you for coming into my life, here is to the next 100 days.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Honey, thank you for coming into my life when you did. I love you so very much