Links

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Amanda and Joey's Wedding

After all the preparation and planning, Amanda and Joey's Wedding day is now upon us. Michelle and I will be leaving this morning and heading up to the venue. I think everyone in the wedding party are either already up there or in transit from out of state to get there.

With the wedding planned for this afternoon and the reception afterwards, we are planning on staying up there this evening rather than trying to drive home later this evening. Chad and Hayley are coming back this evening, and she will be taking care of the animals. I will betaking my 360° camera, my video camera and my regular camera to try to capture the moment today is a few different formats for them.

I'm a little excited to get out of town and head north for a little while, it's going to be a very special weekend for a very special couple.

No comments: