Links

Thursday, February 08, 2024

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a lot of fun.

I don;t have to go back too far for this weeks pic, it was just about a month and a half ago when Michelle had her Christmas baking weekend (actually it was two weekend with one dedicated to breads). Michelle, Kim and Brittany slaved for three days making and baking as many cookies as they possibly could. 

This picture was taken the third and final day. Michelle and Brittny had two kitchen aids going making batches. I can't speak for everyone, but I know everyone had a great time making cookies. Brittany took such care decorating the spritz cookies that looked like Christmas trees. I swear she decorated each cookie like it was it's own real tree. 

Can't wait to do it again next year. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: