Links

Saturday, February 10, 2024

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here Kiwi and I sit in the early AM, I'm waking up and getting ready to work today. Kiwi on the other hand says he wants to start dating Taylor Swift and is asking me how to get Travis Kelce out of the picture. I told him she probably likes a partner from her own species and he calls it aviary hate. Can't a little Green Cheek Conure get some love he asks? 

Like I said I'm working today, just one job today so I should be done early afternoon. Michelle is going to do laundry and maybe make a trip to Aldi's this morning, I know she has talked about doing a little bit of baking today. A Dutch Oven Bread is on her agenda and she has talked about maybe baking some pepperoni rolls as I work. My office will be emanating some pretty pleasant aromas today as I am working. 

So what's on everyone's menu for the Superbowl, or the game where Kiwi's future girlfriend will be featured.We're doing wings for the big game tomorrow, we pretty much do wings for every Superbowl, it's kind of an unwritten tradition with us. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: