Links

Sunday, February 18, 2024

Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, with the exception of Kiwi giving me his opinion on everything this morning. He is definitely a chatty young fellow, and by chatty I mean loud and opinionated. He sings what he wants when he wants. 

We managed to do our taxes yesterday, or should I say Michelle managed to do them while I was working. You never know what is going to happen when you do taxes and this year was no surprise, or should I say a pleasant surprise as we are getting money from both the Federal and the State. That hasn't happened in some time, so I'm not complaining in the slightest. 

The agenda for the day is a little grocery shopping (Michelle is going to do that) and I'll do a few chores around the house while she is doing that. We started adding a weekend Aldi trip to our shopping routine and I have to say that they are a surprisingly inexpensive store. I actually think we have most of our meals planned and bought already, so she'll just be picking up some weekly staples like eggs, milk, etc. 

Have yourselves a nice and relaxing day. 

No comments: