Links

Friday, November 25, 2022

Big Ole Hairy Black Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Black Friday!

I hope everyone had a good Turkey day yesterday, I know we had a pretty good time for our first Cassville Firehall Thanksgiving since COVID. Smaller crowd than I anticipated, but this is the first year back and it should grow a little bit by next year. It was good to see everyone at the gathering. 

Today, or last night when it all started, is the busiest shopping day of the year. It's what has been known as Black Friday where stores supposedly put their best deals of the year out and people line up for the stores to open to see if they can grab one of those magical deals. It's been a long time since I went Black Friday shopping, I did it once with Jean trying to buy her a TV and it was a total nightmare. It kind of soured the day a little bit for me to the point I have never gone Black Friday shopping again. I think most people do it all online anymore, to be honest, just too easy and less of a headache. 

I am working both today and tomorrow to make up for yesterday, I'm trying to get all the hours available to me while I can, if you know what I mean. 

Have a great day whatever it is you are doing. 

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: