Links

Saturday, November 05, 2022

Saturday Morning Ramblings


Here Kiwi and I sit in the early AM on a quiet Saturday Morning. We're up talking about me working today and not having it be a day off. You would think that a bird with the intellect at the level of my Green Cheek Conure could find a more interesting topic to discuss rather than if I'm working or not. 

As I stated I'm working part of the day today, I'll start at my normal time and am only planning on working part of the day. We're trying to get this network online by the end of the year for Duquense Light and they are throwing money at it left and right, so I'll take advantage of it while I can. 

With me working, Michelle is going to go and dry clothes for us today, it's something that I usually get up early and do on Saturday Mornings, but she is going to do it while I work. Teamwork. 

Don't forget to set your clocks back an hour tonight, if you don't you're going to be an hour early for anything you are trying to do tonight. 

West Virginia plays Iowa State this afternoon, the game will be on ESPN+ for those of you who subscribe to that. I have a subscription, but who knows if I will be watching. If we don't win this game we will lose out for the rest of the season in my opinion. This is the most winnable game left on the schedule and I'm not too sure how confident I am in this season. The game is on at 3:30. 

Don't forget to put a couple of bucks on Powerball, $1.5 Billion Jackpot tonight. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho




No comments: