Links

Saturday, November 26, 2022

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a non-quiet household, Kiwi is once again bragging and claiming that he is the first and only bird to have a twitter account. Yes it is True, Kiwi does in fact have his very own Twitter Account. He is in fact an amazing little bird and he thinks he should be the most famous bird on twitter. I'm just waiting for him to talk Elon Musk into giving him his own spaceship. 

So what is up today you might ask? I'm working once again and am determined to get my 60 hours in this week as well as taking Thanksgiving Day off and all that had to be done with that. Michelle is going to run to the laundromat this morning to dry clothes and I''ll be working until noon. 

Why Noon you ask? The Mountaineers will be playing their final game of the 2022 football season today when they travel to Oklahoma State to take on the Cowboys at Noon. I have next to no faith in this years team at this point, but I live and die with the Mountaineers so I'll be watching it. The game will be on ESPN 2 (channel 36 here in Morgantown) starting at noon. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: