Links

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Sunday

Here Kiwi and I sit in a quiet household, which could be because Peanut hasn't had much to say for a while as she keeps looking out the door at the snow. Kiwi is asking me if this week is Thanksgiving and then asks why everyone eats a Turkey, another Aviary Cousin as opposed to say fish. I told him I do not have the answer to that question, and he thinks so in depth. He said he has a nice recipe. 

Well since this week is the week of Thanksgiving, and I'm just a contractor for Duquense Light, I don't get paid holidays and no one is on-site as it is a site-wide Holiday for them. With that being said, I'm probably going to be working a few hours today to make up for Thursday's Holiday (no we are not Thanksgiving Fish). The good news I work from home and I'm not rushing around from here or there, I just simply log in and go at it. I've been working 60 hours a week, so I'm going to try to get as close to that as possible today and next Saturday. 

With all of that being said, the students are gone this week, so traffic should be a little less hectic this week with the majority of the population out of town. It should make grocery shopping this morning a little less crowded,but most of the people who shop were we shop when we shop are usually locals so there will be little impact on that. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: