Links

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Tuesdays Tidbits

* Monday is over with, we're 20% of the way to another fun filled weekend, let's get on with a Tuesday and a good tidbits/ 

* It has been 21,459 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new,  new, and improved 1,000-day Calender. I do have to say I start to feel my age of older 21.  

* It has been 6,699 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. 18+ years ago and still doing GIS and enjoying every minute of it. 

* 5,284 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, the pizza hut is gone, the movie was 10,000 BC but she still hasn't held that against me. Best date of my life, it never ended. 

* 4,506 days ago I proposed to Michelle in the backyard at 4:00 in the morning. 

* It was 4,049 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, for the most part, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, we poured sand into a vase and said our I do's and we were hitched. Nice round number. 

* I have now lived 1,671 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. 

* My older Brother Jonathan lived 21,266 days, I've now outlived him by 194 days making me Senior Supreme Sibling once again! We did find him, just never had the honor of a face-to-face meeting. 

* I have 3,487 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do. Who knows though, doing what I do I may never retire. 

* There are 367 more days until the Pitt Panthers bring their butts to Morgantown so we can extract some revenge on our game this year. Payback Kitties. Although I hope there are some changes on our end. 

* There are 355 more days to go until the Mountaineers travel to Happy Valley and get another shot at an old time Rival, Penn State

* There are 325 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Twelfth Wedding Anniversary together. =)

* There are 188 days until my favorite season, Spring of 2023

* 155 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, You know I have not seen him or the family recently. 

* 111 more days to go until my Goodbye 2022 Blog is posted, it's been eventful, and looking for more fun stuff to post. 

* There are 104 more shopping days left until Christmas 2022.

* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 84 more days. 

* I have written 6,913 blogs in the now 18 years plus a couple of days of being a blogger. 

* Older Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. My little drone is awesome and I really like it....when I take time out to fly it. 

* No Drone flights this weekend, I'm seriously a slacker.  

* Still working 10-hour day for Duquense Light, busy busy busy, and still loving it. 

* In case you didn't know, Michelle really likes regular pringles. Me? I think Kiwi is a know it all. 

* How about I start doing my favorite Tic Tok of the week? This is this weeks, My brother in law Nick acting silly. 
\
* My nagging cough is still hanging around, but it is getting better slowly. I can't believe how long this thing has been lingering. 

* I got a little present this week, RTI sent me a water bottle that is really nice. Nice pleasant little surprise. 

* Have yourselves a great day.  

* Hi ho hi ho 

No comments: