Links

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Saturday

Here I sit yet once again on a quiet Saturday Morning, Kiwi is up and I think he is trying to master origami and baking at the same time. I think he is making some kind of bird pie out of sunflower seeds and peanut shells. He is such an innovative bird. 

Well the Mountaineers are off today, they played Thursday night and beat Virginia Tech 33-10 to once again bring the Black Diamond Trophy back to Morgantown once again where it will reside for some time as the two teams have no scheduled games against each other in the future, but I'm sure that can always change. It was a solid effort and our biggest win ever in Blackburg. 

So what is on my agenda for this morning? An early morning trip to the Laundromat to dry clothes. I like to get there early on Saturday Morning before all the students start to show up. I can get in, get it over with and get out before the Saturday crowd starts to appear. That give me my entire day to myself to do what I want to do. 

Nothing planned for this weekend other than doing some research and starting to prepare some forms that need to be filled out for the near future. Other than that the weekend is pretty much mine.

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: