Links

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Photo Flashback Thursday

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic is one that I know that I have done once or twice already, it was a very significant day in my life. It was after my very first day of college, I was living with Nick and Terri at the time and I went out on the back deck to do some reading that was required for a Psychology class. 

What is kind of rare about this picture, it was about a year or so late that I had actually quit smoking, so this is one of the very few pictures that were ever taken when I am smoking a cigarette. It was the first day of the next chapter of my life. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: