Links

Saturday, September 03, 2022

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, Kiwi and I are still discussing the backyard brawl from Thursday night, I though we had them but we ended up losing the game. Today is the first of Michelle and my three-day weekend. 

No big plans for us today, going to need to cut grass and we're talking about going and getting from fresh corn on the cob and bringing it home and preparing and freezing it for the winter. We used to do it all the time where Michelle would parboil the corn and then we would take it off the cobb and then package it up and throw it in the freezer for the winter. You can still taste the difference when you do that compared to anything you buy in the stores.

I may watch some college football today, and by watch college football I am insinuating that I may lay down on the couch or recliner and get comfortable and pretend to watch some game that I really don't care about while I fall asleep. I stayed up late Thursday night and need to catch up on my lost beauty sleep. 

Speaking of the Backyard Brawl, even though we lost the game I still saw a lot of promise. JT Daniels is the real deal and shows a great deal of poise in the pocket and is truly a field general that this team needs. There were a few other pleasant surprises, but I think overall we're going to be a solid football team. I'm excited to see them play this year. 

Have yoursleves a great day today, make the most of it.  

No comments: