Links

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Sunday

Here Kiwi and I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, Peanut and Sophie are both off doing cat things and Peanut and I are discussing why donuts have holes in them and Kiwi is telling me they should fill that void with sunflower seeds. Bird cook, go figure. 

Had a good day yesterday, stopped off at Mom and Geralds to visit Lucy. Lucy was having some health issues this week that needed veterinary attention, so we stopped to visit. Of course Mom has an Android tablet that they were giving to everyone there, she said they were free and she wanted hers. I set it up for her and connected it to her internet and logged her Facebook in, plus downloaded the TicTok for her to keep her entertained. 

Then we went to Bed Bath and Beyond to get some new ice trays, but that store has went downhill and the ice trays they had were overpriced and sucked. So we went to Target to get some and we are quite happy with them. They are wider and heavier than the ones we used to use, so I'm hoping that means more ice. 

Today we are going to be doing a little bit of grocery shopping and no other plans other than that. Maybe a little paperwork and research on my part, I'm 7 weeks from a major life change with a big announcement coming very soon. Most of you already know, I've already signed my offer letter, I just have to get a few things taken care of work-related before the transition. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: