Links

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Sunday

Here I once again sit in a quiet household, everyone else is sleeping and I'll let everyone sleep in this morning as most of our typical Sunday morning chores are already completed. We went grocery shopping and mowed grass and paid the bills yesterday so that we can both relax today. 

Michelle and I will be heading to Pittsburgh later this morning to drop Hayley's car off to her and Tyler. We're going to take it to Charlie Brown's in Pittsburgh today so that it is there for when they return home Thursday night. It would just be too much for Michelle or I to do it on Thursday as she will be working her new job and I'll be returning from Martinsburg from working. So we're going to take the car up today and drop it off and take our time getting home. 

Not much else planned for the day, maybe get a headstart on my weeks worth of Blogs so that everyone is entertained and get everything organized to head out to Martinsburg tomorrow. It's been a couple of weeks since I traveled for work, so it's going to be an adjustment getting back into that frame of mind. I was going to work in Romney again this week, but there is a lot of work in Martinsburg that we want to address before the end of the quarter June 30th. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: