Links

Friday, June 11, 2021

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a semi-quiet household, 4 cats and a green cheek conure can make a little bit of noise when the humans are asleep. I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day and trying to plan the day out. 

Michelle and I will be doing our Sunday shopping today, we have to take Hayley's car to the airport tomorrow as Michelle will be working this upcoming week. We'll drop it off for her so she can pick it up when she gets home later this week. Doing that means we move some of tomorrow's chores to today including our weekly grocery shopping. 

Weather permitting we will probably be cutting grass today as well. It's not like either one of us will be available during the week anymore to cut any, so we'll knock it out. 

My travel plans were changed this upcoming week, I will not be working in Romney and will instead be spending some time in Martinsburg working. The quarter ends June 30 and we have a lot of work in that segment of the state that has not even been addressed. I've worked the Northern and Eastern Panhandle this quarter, might as well finish it in the furthest point in the panhandle. There is so much work that they are bringing in someone from Virginia to work half of it as we are now allowed to cross state lines to work. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: