Links

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a much quieter household, we're down two cats as we took Tilly and Figaro back home yesterday so that they can rejoin their family unit. So here Peanut and I are scanning the TV looking for something interesting to watch. 

We had a busy day yesterday, started off with us going to Canonsburg to take Hayley's long-lost cats to her and see them after their return from San Diego.  They loved it out there but said it's too big of a city for her and wouldn't want to live there. It is a larger city with a lot going on, there are a million and a half people who live there, so I could understand her thought process. 

Today is Father's Day. A day where we take a little time out and remember the Dad's of the world. My own Father has been gone for going on 22 years now, it's amazing how fast time flies and how much he is missed. 

Plans for the day, grocery shopping and start preparing for working this week.I'll be in Republic PA, the home of Redstone Candy, my favorite Chocolate. It used to be only made for Christmas and Easter, but they make it year-round now. What a place for me to be working and I'll be there until the quarter ends o=r they shut us down to close out the quarter. 

It's West Virginia Day. We were founded as a state 158 years ago today. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: