Links

Monday, June 14, 2021

It's a Hi ho hi ho kind of day

How long has it been since we have had a double hi ho hi ho kind of day for both Michelle and me. I'll tell you the last day we both left the house and both went to work, March 31, 2020. 440 days ago since both Michelle and I went out the door to go to our jobs on the same day. She worked from home since her previous employer shut down the Fairmont office and started to remodel a building that they bought, so this is almost like a milestone for us. 

She starts with FD Kitchen's and Bath today for about a week. She will be in this location and it looks like they will be moving into their new location in the next week or so. They acquired one of the new buildings that is beside the old Atomic Grill and are finishing up their remodel there before they move in. I know she is excited to get out of the house and back into a work environment. I'm very happy for her and I know she is excited as well. Good luck Michelle. 

Myself, I will be heading East, the far eastern panhandle to work for RTI this week. Martinsburg is on my radar and I'm kind of glad to be going someplace new for a few weeks. Looks like I will be there for three weeks as we continue to try to get as many interviews as we can before June 30th. The next quarter which traditionally starts July 1st will start in the middle of July to give them time to get the lead letters out for the next round of interviews. I'll be staying at the Comfort Inn in Martinsburg as the Holiday Inn did not offer any rooms at the Government rate, plus I will be closer to my segment. Kind of excited as my room has a 2 person whirlpool, their rates were low enough that I managed to get myself a Suite for the week. 

Have yourselves a great day

HI HO HI HO

No comments: