Links

Friday, June 25, 2021

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, Moving Day is pretty much behind us as Michelle spent her day relocating offices and I spent my day assisting with what I could in Mom and Geralds move. 

There is still a lot of work to do at both places, but Gerald and Mom are in their new apartment, now comes the organizing and putting the stuff away. Thank you to all who assisted yesterday and will be assisting today. I'll be going to the new place and trying to get some of the electronics hooked that was not hooked up yesterday. 

Michelle is sore as well, her feet were actually swollen from all the work that they did in moving to their new location. She'll be in her new office on Monday. Her desk isn't set up, but she'll be at the new location. 

I hope everyone has a great day, enjoy the weather. 

No comments: