Links

Friday, July 24, 2020

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday....or something like that.

First a Congratulations is in order for my wonderful wife, she has completed 9 days of intense training for iSolved and now only has her Junior and Senior years worth of materials and one final set of training like she just completed next month and she will be one of only two iSolved Certified users in the state of West Virginia. A big congratulations to her, her brain has been mush with information overload as of late.

Me, I have a meeting with my RTI supervisor this morning, she has a number more segments that she needs me to list, but we're moving into the next phase of listing where I can actually exit my car when I'm listing but we have to have a meeting with our Field Supervisors first and watch a powerpoint before we are allowed to move on to the next phase.

Other than that it's been a good week and a busy week for me. I'm not going into any specifics until something officially happens, but I had a pretty good week on the job search front on multiple fronts. I'm actually feeling pretty good after this week for a multitude of reasons, it seems like things are starting to open up in my field. Everything just seemed to be put on hold with COVID-19 for months, so this week was pretty encouraging for me.

Anyways, have a great friday and start of a super-fantastic weekend. 

No comments: