Links

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet Household, once again my co-author peanut is no where to be found this morning. I'm up watching Wrong Missy on Netflix and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Gracie and May are still here and will be until Monday afternoon. They are pleasant and non troublesome house guests, not that any of the 4 legged friends have been troublesome.

Went to the Doctors yesterday, I've put on a few pounds but that was kind of expected. Said I need to lose weight and with Hayley's wedding next year that is not disputable so I'm going to need to start doing something about it.

No plans for the day today, I'll probably be preparing a lot of paperwork so as I can travel and work on Monday and Tuesday for RTI. There is usually a great deal of tedious paperwork that needs to be done before you start listing a segment and planning a route of travel through said segments and documenting that. Nothing too hard, just needs to be done before I leave on Monday.

I did get my county tax bill yesterday and have already paid the entire year. I had until September 1st to pay it but just got it out of the way now to have it over and done with.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: