Links

Monday, July 20, 2020

And I'm Off

That wonderful thing we refer to as the weekend is over with, not it's time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

I'll be heading out early this morning to head down south to work today and tomorrow. I'll list one segment today and the other tomorrow for RTI before returning home. I'll be working a couple of urban areas, so I won't be doing much of the back roads to no where while I'm listing. I've been to the area before, now I'll just expand my knowledge of the area a little bit.

Michelle is continuing her online instructor lead courses, her last one will be Thursday and then she has to get back into the other stuff to finish her Jr and Sr years and then another set of course like she has been doing the last couple of weeks. I know she's frying her brain with information overload, but she's almost halfway done with the entire course-load.

Today is a day that I will always remember, it was 21 years ago today that George Edward Hall Sr moved on and left this life. So much has happened in those 21 years since his passing that it's too much to mention. Just taking a little time out and remembering the man today.

Have yourselves a great day today

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: