Links

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my digital images that I have on my computer and select just one picture to tell a little story about. Sometimes it's an easy task to find that one moment in time that you want to reflect upon, and sometimes it's a little tricky.

This weeks picture takes us back to August 16, 2003. My neice Valarie was getting married that day to her husband Bobby. They managed to hold their reception at the same location that Michelle and I were married.

Terri hired a DJ to entertain everyone with Music and to Emcee the event. The guy who was the emcee did a couple of characters  as a stripper for both Bobby and Val. This was Bobby's 'Stripper" so to speak for the evening. If you pay real close attention you can see his beard...lol

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: