* It's Tuesday,. it is definitely time for a good tidbits.
* It is day 753 on the Ed and Michelle count. 753 days ago she made me watch that horrible movie that she picked, 10,000 BC.
* 263 Shopping days until Christmas. Time is running out...LOL
* We tried a new pizza place her in Morgantown yesterday. They recently opened up a Ledo Pizza in the Suncrest Towne Center that was actually pretty good. Light flaky crust and heavy on top quality toppings. We'll eat there again someday.
* Michelle's Great-Niece Page will be five years old today. Happy Birthday Page.
* Michelle's Nephew Corey was rushed in over the weekend for an emergency appendix operation. All went well and he is at home now relaxing.
* Michelle and I stopped in to Kassar Foods yesterday to get some ideas for new dinners. They sell Gyro meat and I think we may do some Gyro's in the near future.
* Would you believe the chain I wear around my neck broke yesterday. I have taken it in to Jane V Jewelers close to my home, they are one of the few places that actually do repairs here in shop. I've had to have it repaired before, but it has been a number of years and it hasn't been off my neck in that time period for any length of time other than cleaning.
* Mom put down the midget porn, I'm off to work.