Links

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Early Morning Ramblngs

Like every other morning I am the first to bed and the first to rise, I think I learned this trait from my grandparents some years ago as they were the early to bed early to rise types. I love the early morning, I think I always have and always will.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish one of my oldest and dearest friends a very Happy Birthday today. Smitty is turning 21 just like me today! Happy Birthday Buddy.

Michelle managed to do some yard work yesterday, she is a plant and flower person, so we stopped by Lowes, Tathams and the other Lowes yesterday looking for annuals for her to plant in some of the planters around the house. She was doing that and I continued to reinstall software on my computer.

The evening ended with a nice stroll along the rails to trails.

No comments: