Links

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Tidbits

* It's been a long day for me and my brain is a little bit fried, so I'll do todays posy as a tidbits.

* When I first started writing tidbits, it was on Tuesdays and they were called...Tuesdays Tidbits.

* Softball team lost last night, it drops our record to 4-2 now with one more game left tonight at 6:00.

* I'll have an all hands meeting today at work. All SAIC employees in our business unit will be meeting simultaneously through a teleconference.

* Amy and Ralphie have set their wedding date as August 8th. It was going to be later in the month but one of Amy's close friends is coming into town and that is the only weekend she can make it. As I recall she lives in Augusta Georgia, where yours truly first blessed this world with his presence.

* After last night's game, we saw the aftermath of what appeared to be a very bad motorcycle crash downtown. Lot's of police cars, ambulances and rescue squads arrived right as we were coming onto the scene. Possibility there was a fatality. Check your local news this morning.

* Tidbitted out, have a great day.

No comments: