Links

Monday, June 15, 2009

Relaxing Day

If there is any one day of the week you need to take time out and relax, it has to be Sunday. After me deciding to retire a little early Saturday Night, my best friend, room mate and most importantly girlfriend posted on facebook that she was a lone again. When I woke up the next morning Pam asked her to help her Babysit, Val wanted her to help paint, her sister Chris was worried about her, Amy volunteered for Michelle to watch Kaiden and she would drink the six pack and Jane give the worst advice of all, dump ice water on me. Sheesh.
I figured I better do something to make her happy on Sunday or I was in for a loooooooooong week.

We decided to take a nice trip to Valley Falls in Fairmont and have a nice little pic nic somewhere close to the falls.

Michelle had a hankering for Kielbasa and I was not about to argue with her, since she is such a great cook and I do like to eat.

It was a good time, food was great, the company was great and the aesthetics of being their laying under the trees on a blanket and just staring up into the sky for a little while was very relaxing.

It was a good day, but that was yesterday. Today is work, meetings, WebX's and a late night softball game. It will be a full day to say the least.

No comments: