Links

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Layla Rosiak

Last night I took Trish and Aaron to Uniontown for his game, he's playing with the 7th grade All-Stars and they are playing an AAU tournament in Uniontown at the YMCA.

I did get a good chance to see "Wee One" as I call her, Trish calls her Layla and get my first photograph of her before we headed out yesterday afternoon. She seemed to be full of life and a happy and smiling baby and full of joy.

Today is the big day however, Diane and I are going to Pittsburgh. Funny story though and there was no pre-planning on this at all on ether side. My brother Gary and Renee are also planning on going. I mentioned to Gary about possibly getting together and going to Primanti Brothers today.

Scratch that, Gary just called and said they aren't going.

No comments: