Links

Friday, March 14, 2008

Big Ole Hairy Friday


Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to, when the work for the week ceases and we sit back and start to enjoy the fruits of our labors for a few days.

It's been a pretty busy week at work for me, thats a first in a while, so I welcome the challenge again. Not having much to do can make a week go slow, so like it is a welcome change.

Did you watch the Mountaineers yesterday? I guess UCONN didn't have an answer for Joe Alexander. He lit them up for 32 points the first time we played and we lost, yesterday Joe torched them for a new career high of 34 points in a 78-72 win in the Big East Quarterfinals. We now advance to the Semi-Finals tonight against Georgetown at 7:00 this evening. Georgetown beat us on a controversial ending earlier this year, so I'm sure the team will be ready.

The weather has been nice and getting nicer, I need to get my rear end out on the rails to trails and start getting ready for Softball season. It's been too long since all the guys have been together again and it's long overdue.

I may go back to Uniontown again this Sunday, Arron's team has advanced to the Championship game and I may go up and watch him play. They won last Saturday and Sunday to advance to the AAU Championship game.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: