Links

Friday, March 21, 2008

It's a Big Ole Good Friday


Yes, for most of us we have reached that time of the week when the work for the week ceases and we sit back and enjoy the fruits of our labor, unless you have Good Friday off then it started yesterday, it is once again the weekend.

Where to start on what happened yesterday. Last night Me, Kim, Terri and Brittany started out the evening with a trip to and dinner at the Olive Garden for dinner. To tell you the truth, that was the first time I have ever eaten at the Olive Garden, it won't be the last. After dinner we headed on on over the Riverside Church to watch the play that they were putting on, Messiah and I have to say I was a bit surprised. I walked in and it was a large elaborate set with many actors and very realistic costumes. It was very well done and quite entertaining. A guy I used to work with at the NRAC for one summer, Chad Rowan, played the part of Jesus. He's also a GIS Analyst guy so he can't be all that bad!

The pictures from last night from my camera have been uploaded to my picture site, Kim and Terri both also took pictures last night, Kim is going to put hers up and I'll try to grab the pics off of Terri's camera and put them up sometime soon.


How Bout The EERS!!! They are off to the suffering Succotash 32 (so named by Eric Maguire) to play Duke after beating Arizona 75-65 last night in DC. The Mountaineers were lead by Alex Ruoff's 21 points and 5 of 7 from three point land. Duke, Saturday's opponent, almost made history last night in what would have been the biggest upset in NCAA Tournament history by barely beating Belmont 71-70 in the earlier game. People are asking themselves this morning, who the heck is Belmont?

I got a little love on WVAQ this morning. They are running a NCAA Tournament Bracket Pick Em for two 2009 WVU Season Basketball tickets next year and there are I think 612 of us competing. I am tied for first place (after one half of the first round) after last night, but there is still a lot of basketball to be played. I think WVU will beat Duke Saturday, or at least I hope they do, because I have WVU going pretty far in both my brackets. Actually I have all Big East Final Four in both brackets that I have picked (another one on Yahoo). Come on Huggs, win it all!!

Everyone have a good, safe and happy Holiday Weekend.




The family is one of nature's masterpieces.--George Santayana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Nice blog! If you wanna get paid every time your blog is seen please
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
The other ways to earn money please click here!
Hope U like it!