Links

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

How about a midweeks tidbits

* Kim called me last night and told me about this new site that I should set up to do the Hall Family site like I did for Christmas. It's actually a script I installed on my host and honestly spent minimal time developing it. Ironically I had already set up a site at the site she was telling me about last night, I did it last year. HERE is that site. It also has a series of badges that we can use. Note to Kim, you used your gmail account to sign up.


View my page on Hall Family Network

If you want to sign up, go HERE

* For those of you interested, WVU plays basketball today at 2:00 in the first round of the Big East Tournament when we take on Providence. WVU is currently 22-9 on the season and should be able to advance in the tournament today.

* I watched American Idol last night, my favorite in the competition put on a horrible performance. David Archuleta put on his worst performance of the season. However if I have to guess who is going home, I would guess Kristy Lee Cook, although votefortheworst.com is recommending everyone vote for Amanda Overmeyer.



* Mom is going to be in a play next week at Riverside Apostolic Church . I guess it is supposed to run for four days next week. Kim asked if I was going to go and I told her I would go. She suggested anyone who is planning on going, going on the same night.

* I ran into one of my softball team mates yesterday at Wal-Mart, Steve Dodrill says he is ready to go.

Have a great day.

No comments: